BCS viva, The first episode of 40th BCS Viber (Oral Examination) has started from 18th February and will continue till 12th April. BCS viva doesn’t have much time to read everything in advance BCS viva, so take notes and prepare after picking important topics.
How to get started Make four notebooks at the beginning of viva preparation:
Book-1: For subjects studied in Honors
Book-2: About the first and second cadres of your choice list
Book 3: On Recent Topics (General Knowledge)
Book 4: For National Affairs BCS viva
What books to read
1. You can read the Viva Guide of each publication of the first choice.
Assurance Viva Guide (Foreign / Administration / Police / Tax / Customs)
Oracle Viva Guide (Foreign / Administration / Police / Tax / Customs)
Professor’s Viva Guide
Jamil’s Viva Guide (Foreign / Administration / Police / Tax / Customs)
জিবSjib’s Viva Guide (Foreign / Administration / Police / Taxes / Customs)
একটিAny Viva Guide on Liberation War (Jamil’s Viva Guide)
[B.D. : About 75% of the information in Viva guide books is common.]
- Constitution (Arif Khan’s ‘Constitution Book with Interpretation’)
- Bangladesh: Blood Debt (Anthony Mascarenhas)
- Good to know the citizens
- Unfinished autobiography
. Prison diary
. New to me
. Constitution, constitutional law
And Politics: Bangladesh Context (Md. Abdul Halim)
Wherever you can go, there are many questions about the liberated and historical installations in Viva. It will be easier to answer such questions if you go to the mentioned installation.
- Liberation War Museum
- Bangabandhu Memorial Museum
- National Museum
- National Memorial
- Jatiya Sangsad Bhaban
. Tungipara (if your home is around Tungipara)
. Mujibnagar (if your home is around Meherpur)
. Barind Museum (if your home is in Rajshahi region).
Important topics and advice 1. You need to know all the information related to the development of the present government. In this case, you can get all the information by liking the official page of Awami League on Facebook BCS viva.
- You need to know the details about your own district (year of recognition, upazila, literacy rate, member of parliament, famous person, notorious person, history of liberation war, river, writer, artist, freedom fighter etc.).
- You must know well about Bangabandhu. In this case, you can follow unfinished autobiography, prison diary, Nayachin, Wikipedia, Bangabandhu Memorial Museum, etc. You also need to know the details about Bangabandhu’s family.
- You can read the book ‘Citizens know better’ to know about national issues.
. You have to have a very clear knowledge about the constitution. In this case, you Arif Khan’s explanation of the Constitution and the book. Abdul Halim’s ‘Constitution, Constitutional Law
You can follow the book ‘Politics: Bangladesh Prasanga’.
[Specifically, Fundamental Rights, Rights of Writ, Human Rights, State Principles, Conflicting Articles, Constitutional Terms, Constitutional Bodies, etc.]. The war of liberation is an important chapter in the history of Bangladesh. So as a prospective government official / employee you need to have perfect knowledge in this regard. In this case, you can follow Anthony Mascarenhas’s Bangladesh: Blood Loans, Liberation War Museum, Wikipedia, the official website of the Ministry of Liberation War, etc.
. You need to read various magazines regularly to know about the latest issues. In addition, you have to develop the habit of watching talk shows. Then you will get important information about various issues. You can also listen to BBC news regularly BCS viva.
- You need to know different information about women. In this case, women’s empowerment, CEDAW Charter, articles on women in the constitution, women in the administration, women in the cabinet, etc. are significant.
- List of Prime Ministers and Presidents of Bangladesh.
- Coronavirus, Coronavirus vaccine, Joe Biden, Orange Harris, Padma Bridge etc.
- Various important movements in Bangladesh / subcontinent and the people involved in it
(Sepoy Rebellion, Battle of Palashi, Partition of Bengal, Abolition of Partition of Bengal, Blue Rebellion, Faraji Movement, Lahore Proposal, Language Movement, Six Points, Agartala Conspiracy Case, Mass Movement of 1969 etc.) In this case you can follow the book ‘Bangladesh and World Identity’ of 8th and 9th-10th class.
- About different rivers of Bangladesh i.e. which river is located in which district.
- Important artists of Bangladesh and songs of that artist (Rabindra Sangeet, Nazrul Giti, Lalan Giti, Abdul Jabbar etc.).
- You have important poets (Shamsur Rahman, Kazi Nazrul Islam, Rabindranath Tagore, Nirmalendu Guna etc.) and significant poems of that poet.
- Key persons of the State (President, Speaker, Cabinet Secretary, Chief Justice, IGP, Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Air Staff, Chief of Naval Staff, Minister of Public Administration /
Minister of State / Secretary, Minister of External Affairs / Secretary, Minister of Home Affairs / Secretary, Minister of Planning / Secretary, Minister of Finance / Secretary, Secretary of PSC, Chairman of PSC, Chairman of NBR, Auditor General and Controller, Deputy Leader of Parliament,
Leader of the Opposition, Chief Election Commissioner, Chief Whip, etc. BCS viva)
- Details about the four national leaders (name, year of birth, district, year of death, murder story, killer, names of children, career of children, etc.) should be known.
- Detailed information about Mujibnagar and Mujibnagar government.
- B. About SDG and MDG