How to stop procrastination I have been thinking of doing something for the last few days. But the work is not being done in any way. What a pain! Notebook at the end- How to stop procrastination
I sat down with a pen. Some ideas are coming to my head. How can this procrastination be overcome? I wrote them down in a notebook.
My ideas were-
- I will analyze the work I am doing. First I have to understand why I am doing the work, what goal I am doing and what is the effect of it in my life. For example: I am studying because I want to get a big job. One job can change my life How to stop procrastination.
- Will I notice how much the work I am procrastinating is consistent with my life and satisfaction?
Do I really want that in my heart?
Does that go with my values?
This big job answers all these questions positively. So I am studying to get a big job.
- I am sometimes surrounded by sadness and apathy. In that case, I will do whatever it takes to get rid of it.
For example, if I do exercise, sleep or hobby work, my mind will be better and I will start doing the work immediately How to stop procrastination.
- I will keep away unnecessary and distracting things. For example: mobile. And I will not put any other book in front of my eyes outside what I am reading.
- I will create an overall outline of the work or study that I will do. And I will make a list of what I will read in the next 3-4 hours.
- I will make a to-do list and divide this list into 3 tasks. The most important 3 tasks are first, then put the next 3 tasks like this. 6. I will work in promodomo technique. In this technique I will work continuously for 25 minutes, 5 minutes rest, then work for 25 minutes and rest for 5 minutes.
If I can finish any other work, I will reward myself with my favorite food chocolate.
- I will follow the Get the Things right method. In this method, it is forbidden to do another job without completing one task completely. This method increases attention.
- Don’t worry about being perfect in everything, because it creates extra stress How to stop procrastination. And by creating reluctance and fear in work.
- I will ask someone to keep an eye on me. This is a very effective method. Because a lot of the time I want to work
Don’t do it. In this case, if someone keeps an eye on my work, I have to do the work even if it is forced.
- I will forgive myself for the past. Because my past will make me sad and it is an obstacle to the creation of new energy.
- I will look at time management to avoid procrastination. I won’t do that again after a set time.
- I will think outside the box. If you have self-confidence, the work can be done much faster. So the mentality of winning everything.
To be created.
After working like this for 3 weeks, it was seen that I am no longer having problems with prostration. So I shared it with you. But you can also apply these in life. You will get positive results How to stop procrastination; I guarantee that. Good luck.